Friday, October 1, 2010

First post

Hey, all and welcome to my blog!

My name is Andreea and right now I'm a stay-at-home mom for my Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Toby. This blog will be mostly about him and how he changed our life :)

We got Toby on May 16th, 2009 as a result of me wanting a little soul to take care of. The minute I saw his puppy pictures I knew he was The One :) So we took a trip to Missouri (a 13 hour round-trip drive). Here are 2 never before seen pics of our baby, taken in the car on our way home:





He slept almost the whole time, except the times that we stopped for his potty breaks :) They were quite a few, I must tell you, he was only 8 weeks old.

This was a year ago.. Right now we have a grown, happy, silly, playful, spoiled 18 months old Toby who's putting a smile on our face every singe day! (see photo)
Don't worry, you'll have a chance to "meet" him in my following posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment